Great list, I think.
“Quench not the Spirit” is one of the most disobeyed scriptures in the New Testament. So how do we quench the Spirit. Here are the Top Ten ways.
10) We teach people that God isn’t speaking to human beings nowadays.
9) We freely indulge our desires to the point that our heart gets so hard that we no longer hear what God is saying to us.
8) We tell the Holy Spirit that we will do what He wants later, or when we are older.
7) We intentionally disobey the direct commands of Scripture.
6) When we are with believers, we pretend that we are better Christians than we really are.
5) We ignore the guidance of that our conscience gives us.
4) We care more about what other people think about us than we care what God thinks about us.
3) We believe that because of grace it doesn’t…
View original post 101 more words